Award winning contemporary cottages, a unique five star holiday experience at Kirkbride Farm, Port Logan, south west Scotland. In 2008 the Dundrum cottage was the first self-catering to achieve five star grading from Visit Scotland in Dumfries and Galloway. Inchmalloch and Millwheel also achieve the same grading.
You are assured of the very best in self catering holiday cottage accommodation and can see, experience and learn about life on a working beef and dairy farm. You can choose a cosy traditional Galloway cottage or a contemporary new property.
- 5 star accommodation
- Four cottages to choose from
- Cotthouse sleeps four guests
- Millwheel sleeps six guests
- Dundrum sleeps eight guests
- Inchmalloch sleeps 10 guests
- Magnificent sea views from each cottage
- Cosy woodburners
- All fuel, electric, wood for burners, bed linen and towels are included
- The Cotthouse, Millwheel and Inchmalloch are pet friendly
- Prices start at £175 for a short break to £1,650 for a 7 night holiday
Contact: Aileen Caughie, Kirkbride Farm Holiday Cottages,Kirkbride Farm,Port Logan,DG9 9NP
Telephone: 07769 806259