Enjoy a Unique Holiday experience at Kittiwake House at the Mull of Galloway Lighthouse in the Rhins of Galloway.
This whitewashed former lighthouse keepers’ cottage lies alongside Mull of Galloway Lighthouse and is an ideal holiday destination for bird watchers, walkers and photographers, being at the heart of an RSPB reserve and visitor centre.
Mull of Galloway’s cliffs drop 260ft into the Irish sea and on a clear day you can stand alongside the lighthouse and enjoy views across to the Isle of Man, Luce Bay and the Irish coast .
- Our cosy holiday cottage has 2 twin bedrooms and a king size bedroom, sleeping up to 6 people.
- A spacious sitting room with comfortable furnishings and a multi-fuel burner.
- Fully equipped kitchen with “welcome pack” provided.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Sea views from the comfort of your holiday cottage.
- Pets are welcome (2 per stay).
- There are three holiday cottages available at the Mull of Galloway lighthouse, all three can be booked for larger groups, holidays with friends or for large family celebrations. Also see Puffin House and Lightkeeper’s Cottage
Contact: The Mull of Galloway Trust
Telephone: 01776 980090
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram