A unique holiday experience in Lightkeeper’s Cottage at the Mull of Galloway Lighthouse at the most Southerly Point in Scotland. Book your holiday to remember in a 19th century Lightkeepers’ cottage at the most Southerly Point in Scotland next to the Mull of Galloway Lighthouse. The Lighthouse was established in 1830 by Robert Stevenson and stands 26 metres high with a flashing white light every 20 seconds.
- Our spacious cottage has 2 cosy bedrooms, accommodating up to 4 guests.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a welcome pack provided.
- Family dining room with spectacular sea views.
- Separate cosy sitting room with comfortable furnishings, sea views & an electric log burner.
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower over.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Pets are welcome at a small additional charge (2 per stay).
- You have amazing panoramic views from the cottage across the Irish Sea towards the Isle of Man and an outside seating area to relax.
- There are three holiday cottages available at the Mull of Galloway Lighthouse, all three can be booked for larger groups, holidays with friends or for large family celebrations. Also see Kittiwake House and Puffin House.
Contact: The Mull of Galloway Trust
Telephone: 01776 980090
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram