Join us at the Mull of Galloway Experience for a Halloween event on Sunday 26th October from 10am until 4pm – SPOOKtober!! Download our poster for SPOOKtober at the Mull of Galloway Spooktober!
Halloween at the Mull of Galloway
Kids and big kids come along in Halloween fancy dress for a family fun spooky day at the Mull of Galloway.
• Spot the Ghouls, Goblins, Ghosts and Demons from your “bats eye view” at the top of the tower – mark a cross on your map where you see them to win a prize.
• Dare you try the “Unlucky Dip” in the lighthouse exhibition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• Spooky Caricatures and Face Painting
• Add your bit of menace to our Ghoulish Mull of Galloway Halloween Mural in the RSPB visitor centre
• Halloween goody bags at Gallie Craig coffee house and a ghoulish menu!
12th Oct – 31st Oct : SPOOKtacular children’s activities throughout the holidays leading up to Halloween and SPOOKtober at the Mull of Galloway! Creepy trails and crafty fun at the RSPB visitor centre 11am-4pm
Follow the event on Facebook.